WE ACCEPT: Ladies (from sizes 0-24), young miss, men’s, maternity, and children’s (3T and up), gently worn, designer label or top quality clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories. No bridal. We also accept small household goods/decorative items, and books. NO APPLIANCES.
- All articles should be newer in style (within 3 years) and arrive freshly laundered, pressed or steamed and delivered on hangars, never in boxes or bags.
- We will not accept any item that is dated, soiled (stains, deodorant, animal hair, strong odors such as smoke, mildew or moth-balls), wrinkled, missing buttons, snagged, broken zippers or flawed in any way.
- We will select items deemed saleable by NEW 2 ME and we regret that we may not be able to accept all items presented to us.
ACCEPTANCE SCHEDULE: We accept and sell items according to season just like department stores. Please verify what “season” we are accepting before bringing in your items.
PROM dresses are accepted and sold during the months of December – May. All unsold prom dresses not picked up by May 31st become the property of NEW 2 ME and will be sold on clearance or donated to charity. Consignors must be 18 or have parental consent to consign prom dresses.
SELLING PRICE: NEW 2 ME determines the selling price for all items according to brand, quality, demand and appearance. We reserve the right to reduce the price on any item at any time.
HOW LONG: We will display your items(s) for at 90 days (prom dresses are the exception, see above).
- If you would like your unsold and/or not accepted items after the 90 days, it will be at your discretion to collect the items from the store after the consignment period ends. WE WILL NOT CALL YOU! All items must first be brought to the counter for verification before being removed from the store.
- Any items not picked up within 10 days after the consignment period ends (100 days total) become the property of NEW 2 ME and will be sold on clearance or donated to charity. AGAIN, WE WILL NOT CALL YOU!
- If you would like a detailed list of the items dropped off, you are welcome to provide us with one to be kept in your file.
PAYMENT: You will receive 40% of the final selling price.* Proceeds from sales may be used as store credit or will be paid to you by check. Payment for items sold may be collected during normal business hours. Please contact us in advance to schedule a date/time to pick up your check. No checks will be mailed unless prior arrangements have been made in writing. All unclaimed proceeds expire after one year. *NOTE: Percentage earned by consignors reduces to 1% for items remaining in the store past the 90 day agreement period.
Although we take every precaution to protect your items, NEW 2 ME is not responsible for losses due to handling, theft, accidental damage, or fire.
OUR PROMISE: We promise to provide an inviting and clean environment, top-notch customer service and friendly assistance. We understand that you have chosen us as your partner in consigning, and we will do everything we can to get the best possible price for you.
We appreciate you and your business. Thank You!